Tuesday, August 10, 2010

algunos días - * - - * - * - - * -

miercoles:

"how many are my foes, Lord! how many rise against me! how many say of me, 'God will not save that one.' but you, Lord, are a shield around me; my glory, you keep my head high." psalm 3: 2-4



jueves:

i only wish you could see what i see when i look at you.
you are amazing.
-kobi yamada


viernes:

maybe i know, somewhere
deep in my soul
that love never lasts
and we've got to find other ways
to make it alone
keep a straight face

and i've always lived like this
keeping a comfortable, distance
and up until now

i had sworn to myself that i'm
content with loneliness

because none of it was ever worth the risk

well, You, are, the only exception

*p*a*r*a*m*o*r*e*



sabado:

-make
--me
---a
----channel

-----of
------your
-------peace

prayer of saint francis



domingo:

flirting with disaster

pushing up on the wrong
placing faith in the bad
slinking round and round and round till your heads dizzy

april 30, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment